Amazon officially opens massive distribution and warehouse facility in Republic
Prime Inc. plans $50M headquarters expansion
Business Highway 60 bridge lifted down
The 80-year-old bridge over what is now the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad on Business Highway 60, east of Monett, was lifted down by Hartman & Company.
Spring River Verona bridge
I-44 Project Bridge Rebuild
U.S. Route 160 Bridge Over BNSF Railroad in Lamar
The existing bridge was built in 1939 and carries approximately 3,000 vehicles per day. The bridge is in poor condition and in need of frequent repairs.
U.S. ROUTE 60 (JAMES RIVER FREEWAY)/GLENSTONE AVENUE INTERCHANGE PROJECT
- Add lane in Route 60 median in each direction between National Avenue & Route 65
- Consolidate Glenstone and Republic ramps to eastbound Route 60 at Harvard Avenue, remove existing eastbound on ramp near Nature Center Way
- Build roundabout on Glenstone Avenue at intersection with Nature Center Way/Republic Road
- Widen westbound Route 60 off ramp to Glenstone Avenue
- Replace deteriorating pavement on eastbound Route 60 west of Route 65
- All improvements can be made without needing additional property